Healthy Lifestyle, Gracious Living
To empower our pupils to make responsible decisions about health and physical activity and the promotion of their own and others’ health and well-being.
The 5 Key Learning Areas for PE and CCA
- Knowledge and understanding of health concepts that enable pupils to make informed decisions for a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Attitudes and Values that promote personal, family and community health, and participation in physical activity.
- Skills for confident participation in Physical Activity
- Self-management Skills to enable pupils to make informed decisions for personal well-being.
- Inter-personal Skills which are necessary for effective and healthy relationships and lifestyles.
Physical Education Programme
3 main strands are emphasized in the PE programme.
- Active Living - Developing a positive attitude toward physical activity in the pursuit of lifelong health and well-being.
- Movement and Motor Skills - Demonstrating efficient and effective movement skills and concepts in various movement categories.
- Personal and Social Responsibility - Developing positive personal and social behaviours and interpersonal relationships.
Active Living - Developing a positive attitude toward physical activity in the pursuit of lifelong health and well-being.