Recommended websites for parents
- MCONLINE (P1 to P6) - School’s learning portal
- 学乐 (P1 to P6) - A website for parents and students to access the digital instructional resources used in the teaching and learning of CL in school. Resources corresponding to the various parts of the textbook are available for access, except for the section containing pictures, videos and animations.
- 欢乐小镇 - A Chinese Language website which provides a platform for pupils to learn Chinese Language in a fun and interactive way. Some highlights of the website include the “Picture Blog”, “Continuous Story Writing”, “Picture Blogging”, “Solve the riddles” and “Discussion Forum”. It encourages students to voice their views and express their thoughts. This is a great way to have stories written by children, for children.
- 听说e乐园 (P1 to P3) - Oracy eLand is an online interactive learning portal that is designed to equip with commonly used vocabulary and sentence patterns that they can use in their daily conversations with others.
- 语文游戏乐翻天 (P1 to P3) - The Chinese Language Word Games is a game portal that has been developed by the Ministry of Education. It uses interesting concepts of blending learning content into educational games. These games aid Primary One to Primary Three students in the revision of Chinese characters and words that they have learnt. The portal is accessible only with system generated password for students.
- 小学华文辅助读物推荐书目 2011 Recommended CL Supplementary Readers 2011 - A shortlist of books was first drawn up by established publishers and teachers who have been active in promoting student reading programmes in school.